January 26, 2012

Looking Back: The Beach and Camp Nou

I've promised more words, pictures and videos from my travels, and I'm finally getting around to it. I want to start from the beginning, which means I'm going back to Barcelona. There were so many things to see there, that it will take me a couple of days to upload all the pictures and videos (the internet is quite slow here). Sorry for the shaky videos, it was harder than I thought to record video and ride a bike at the same time.

While we were in Barcelona, we decided to rent bikes one day. Our first stop was the Strand and the beach. As you can see, it was an absolutely gorgeous day, even though it was chilly. It reminded me very much of LA in the winter time.






At the end of our bike riding day, we made it to the FC Barcelona Stadium. We didn't spend much time there because, 1) we were freezing, 2) it was getting dark and we had been a little optimistic about how fast we could get to the stadium (it was on the other side of the city from where we were) and 3) we only saw the outside because it cost 22 euros for an hour! 




All the buildings in the area said FC Barcelona on it, so at first we were confused which one was the real one. 



But we eventually found it, and it was totally worth it, even if we just got to see the outside. The sunset made it especially beautiful with the reflective glass. 

I guess I'll have to go back one day to see a game there. Qué divertido!


No comments:

Post a Comment